7 Lessons to learn during this pandemic
There are many lessons that we can learn during this time in our lives. Individually, we are able to analyze and reflect, especially about the things that we need to surrender to God's hands, looking at the flaws we may have and trying to change them, with the desire to be better people.
7 of our most important lessons are:
1. Patience, how to trust God more fully and wait in Him.
2. Humility, seeking the Lord with all our heart.
3. Sensitivity, for those who are suffering and learning how to pray with compassion.
4. Rest in the Lord, knowing that life isn't just about constant work.
5. True security, found only in God and our eternity with Him.
6. Dependence on God, we must stop depending on the material and focus on the eternal.
7. The value of relationships, cherishing time together and choosing kindness even in the hard times.
More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given us.